[ 미국 채용정보 ]
● ● ● 채용회사 정보
미국 Englewood, NJ 스킨케어 제품 제조업 회사에서 인턴을 모집하고 있습니다.
채용 즉시 마감이오니, 많은 지원 부탁드립니다.
E---- is a global leader in high-tech skincare. We merge beauty with science to bring you the latest in skincare innovation.
E--- has been behind some of the biggest breakthroughs in the beauty industry. Our Super “h” serum is an antioxidant powerhouse, lauded by the editors at Allure and featured as a “top splurge” award winner in the magazine’s 2014 Best of Beauty issue. Super Cream, uses “smart” technology to deliver antioxidants and encapsulated collagen and elastin producing peptides right where they’re needed. It’s like a GPS system for your skin, increasing elastin and collagen production for quick and noticeable results.
E---- was born out of a desire to create the perfect anti-aging skincare line – one that would offer luxury with the science to back it up. Our products are loved by beauty editors, celebrities and skincare experts.
● ● ● 모집 정보
1. Maintain a lab note book
2. Make batches, and use the laboratory equipment
3. Analyze lab batch measuring physical parameters: Viscosity, pH, and Density
4. Review results with supervisor
5. Enter formulation into EWL formulator
6. Create ingredient Qualitative and Quantitative list
7. Check next day specification from previous day batch
8. Follow up with stability technician with on-going stabilities
9. Communicate with Raw Material Vendors
10. Attend in-house vendor presentations
1. Minimum college BS degree in Chemistry (or Biology that has had chemistry and organic chemistry classes)
2. Well organized and highly detail oriented
3. Must work well with others and communicate effectively
4. Great note taking skills
5. Proficient with Microsoft Excel, word, and outlook
● ● ● 근무 조건
미국 J1 비자
12개월 / 18개월
인턴 / 트레이니